Andrej Pejic as Marilyn Monroe for Lovecat.
• Elie Tahari and Arthur Levine have completed a deal to invest in Catherine Malandrino’s financially troubled label. [WWD]
• Rachel Zoe says baby Skyler is the reason she brought thirteen pieces of luggage to Paris Fashion Week, because “he changes two or three times a day. I mean, there’s spit up involved. You have to have changes on hand.” [InStyle]
• Andrej Pejic is styled like Marilyn Monroe in a new editorial from Lovecat magazine. [Design Scene]
• To celebrate naming Rihanna the sexiest woman alive, Esquire threw dirt and wet seaweed at her during a photo shoot, it would seem. [Esquire]
• In other Rihanna news, she’s wearing an Opening Ceremony dress on the cover of her new album, Talk That Talk. [JustJared]
• Miles Aldridge shot his sister Ruby in a new editorial for Italian Vogue. [Modelinia]