Karlie Kloss, apparently not really enjoying her fry.
• Abdulkader Sankari and his son Ahmed, recent buyers of Gianfranco Ferré, didn’t attend a meeting today set to discuss the brand’s relaunch under their new ownership. Instead they sent their lawyer, which was considered rude, so the meeting was re-scheduled. [WWD]
• Kanye West gets one critic on his side. British fashion journalist Susannah Frankel: “Why, in a world which embraces collections by Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham, is it not possible to welcome [Kanye] West into the mix too?” [Independent UK]
• Terry Richardson continues his crusade to make models eat during fashion shoots, as can be seen in this British Vogue editorial with Karlie Kloss. [Models.com]
• Ralph Rucci and Donald Brooks will get stars on the Fashion Walk of Fame this year. [WWD]
• Purse Blog has partnered with Rebecca Minkoff to invite readers to design a handbag. [Purse Blog]
• An entertainment division is being developed at Condé Nast, which will allow for the corporation’s employees to feature in television and web programming. Ex-CW president Dawn Ostroff is in charge. [Fashionologie]