• Nine designers — including Dusen Dusen, Fischer, Thomas IV, and Sovereign Beck — will host a pop-up shop and sales event tomorrow in Williamsburg. Browse men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, handbags, scarves, jewelry, and ceramics while sampling drinks and snacks. 111 North Third St. #3C, btwn Berry and Wythe Streets, Brooklyn (917-582-3509); Sat 2-8.
• Get 20 to 50 percent off vintage and remade jewelry at Erica Weiner. 173 Elizabeth St., btwn Spring and Kenmare Streets (212-334-6383); Sa-Su noon-8.
• In collaboration with Beim and Porter Grey, ash&dans will host a sample sale with clothing prices discounted up to 90 percent. Brooklyn Winery, 213 8th St., off Fourth Ave., Brooklyn; Sun 2-4.
• Check out unique fall fashion and jewelry by local New York designers when they showcase their work for a limited time at the Independent Designer Pop Shop. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St. (646-732-6877); 11-8.
• Shop Irene Neuwirth’s jewelry collection at her new pop-up shop, located in the former BOFFO’s 57 space. The store itself is a must-see: Marc Fornes of THEVERYMANY transformed the space into an underwater jungle of sorts. Irene Neuwirth, 57 Walker St., nr. Broadway; through Wednesday.