• Bring your pet to celebrate the opening of Tibi’s new shop at Bloomingdale’s with Amy Smilovic and the ASPCA. One-hundred percent of the proceeds from sales of their exclusive animal-inspired tote bag will be donated to the ASPCA. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6-8.
• Get a private tour of the Daphne Guinness exhibit at FIT with chief curator Dr. Valerie Steele at an evening hosted by Russian magazine DEPESHAM. The tour will be followed by a cocktail reception at the museum. The Museum at FIT, Seventh Ave. at 27th St. (212-217-4558); 7-9. Tickets ($50) can be purchased at eventbrite.com.
• Get a fall makeover by a Dior makeup artist, who will use limited-edition colors from their new runway-inspired collection. Sephora, 130 W. 34th St., nr. Broadway (212-629-9135); noon-7.
• View the Brandon Sun fur collection and get the chance to meet the designer at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-753-4000); 12-4. Call 212-940-2533 for more information.
• Get 70 percent off at the DL1961 premium denim sample sale. Jeans start at $50, with additional discounts for multiple purchases. DL1961 Showroom, 530 Seventh Ave., Suite #1108, btwn. W. 38-39th Sts.; T-Th, 1-7.