• Meet Elizabeth Hurley at Ready, Set, Pink! when you get your makeup done by Estée Lauder artists. Other highlights include a performance by the cast of Mamma Mia! and a pink-themed Oakley trunk show; meanwhile, Charla Krupp and Le Mystere will be on hand to dole out fashion tips. A portion of the proceeds from Estée Lauder’s Pink Ribbon Collection will go to the breast cancer awareness campaign, BCRF. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 5:20-6.
• Meet Bar Refaeli and get a signed head shot when you join her to celebrate the debut of Escada’s new fragrance, Especially Escada, available exclusively at Sephora. Sephora, 597 Fifth Ave., nr. 48th St. (212-980-6534); 5pm.
• Get mini spa treatments with Dermalogica’s skin-care products while you sip cocktails at their in-store event. Additional perks include a complimentary face-mapping consultation, coupons and shopping credits for use at the shop, and a gift bag full of great beauty products. Tickets ($25) can be purchased at giltcity.com. 110 Grand St., nr. Mercer St. (212-219-9800); 7-9.
• View Roberto Coin’s jewelry and get the chance to meet the designer at Saks. Call 212-940-2164 for more information. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-753-4000); 11-2.
• Lamps and other lighting products are 15 percent off at Kartell’s flagship store. 39 Greene St. (212-966-6665); through 10/31. M-Sa 11-7, Su noon-6.