“Autumn” in Mexican Vogue.
• Donatella Versace on Roberto Cavalli’s designs: “I think that to do a collection — how do you say — as an homage to Versace, this is fine. But when you do a lot of collections as an homage to Versace — why? What’s the point?” [Fashionista]
• Azzedine Alaïa on the pace of fashion: “It’s inconceivable to me that someone creative can have a new idea every two months. Because if I have one new idea in a year, I thank heaven. I pray, I do everything, but God doesn’t always give me ideas. That’s why I’m always late with the collection.” [Stylefile]
• Kate Middleton tops British Harper’s Bazaar’s best-dressed list this year. [Telegraph UK]
• ANTM winner Brittani Kline (now going by just Autumn) booked an editorial in Mexican Vogue. [Fashionista]
• Abercrombie & Fitch opened their first store in Spain last week. So now attractive Spanish people looking to get paid for standing around shirtless have new career options. [WWD]
• Australian Vogue’s December issue has a celebrity cover — film star Isabel Lucas. [Design Scene]