A Karl Lagerfeld snow globe.
• In addition to a new collection of cosmetics for Sephora (which will include nail polishes and eye shadows) Karl Lagerfeld designed a snow globe. Well, why not? [WWD]
• Makeup artist Pat McGrath shared some of her backstage Polaroids from the spring 2012 fashion shows with Vogue. [Vogue Daily]
• See photos of Tom Ford gamely signing lots of products from his new beauty line at a promotional event at Bergdorf Goodman last night. [Stylelist]
• Great news: Guys can wear fake eyelashes, too, now. [Daily Mail UK]
• Oscar de la Renta is now selling his Esprit d’Oscar perfume in a rose-shaped glass ring. [Kiss and Makeup]
• Profiled for Into the Gloss’s “Top Shelf” feature, stylist Kate Young says she’s 95 percent organic when it comes to her beauty habits. The other 5 percent is because she bleaches her hair. [Into the Gloss]