• Meet Lady Gaga and Terry Richardson and get a copy of their collaborative book Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson signed at the book launch party.
To attend, guests must purchase the book the morning of the event at the New Museum Store. All copies of the books have sold out; the event will not be open to guests other than those with pre-bought copies. New Museum Store, 235 Bowery, nr. Prince St. (212-219-1222); 6–9.
• Donate a gently used winter coat during the fifth annual Warm Coats and Warm Hearts Drive, organized by Burlington Coat Factory, One Warm Coat, and Good Morning America. Not only will you be helping someone in need, you’ll also receive 10 percent off an entire purchase at Burlington and get the chance to appear on Good Morning America. Check out burlingtoncoatfactory.com to learn more. Through 1/16.
• Cashmere for the home and the whole family, including sweaters, scarves, baby items, and pillows, start at 70 percent off at Christopher Fischer. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; Th-Sa (10-7), Su (11-6), M (10-7), Tu (10-6).
• Womenswear is 40 to 70 percent off at the Chelsea Flower and Love Sam sample sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 806; daily (10–5) through 11/22.
• Cookware from Wusthof, Gourmet, Mauviel, Le Creuset, and All-Clad are up to 50 percent off at Broadway Panhandler. 65 E. 8th St., nr. Broadway (212-966-3434); M–W and F–S (11–7), Th (11–8), Su (11–6). Through 11/27.
• Donate seven non-perishable food items and save 15 percent on your total purchase at the CB2 Can Do drive. 451 Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-219-1454); M–S (10–9), Su (noon–7). Through 11/28.
• Take 20 percent off JF & Son’s limited-edition pieces and leather goods at its new Ellen pop-up, as well as at the original JF & Son storefront. Ellen, 122 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-471-0080); JF & Son, 56 University Pl. (212-343-3131); through 11/30.