Sandra Bullock’s “Cher Hair”.
• Many “ordinary” Russians think that prime minister Vladimir Putin has gotten Botox injections. So many, in fact, that the Russian word for “Botox” was trending on Twitter. [Telegraph UK]
• Ricky’s NYC has created a magnetic wristband that makes hairpins easily accessible for stylists. The store has gotten so many requests for the bracelets that they’re now producing the gadgets for retail. [Beauty Counter Blog]
• Sandra Bullock wore “Cher hair” to her Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close premiere. [Girls in the Beauty Dept./Glamour]
• Celebrities are wearing a lot of pink lipstick this holiday season. [InStyle]
• Procter & Gamble has agreed to ban its CoverGirl mascara ads because the brand Photoshopped model’s eyelashes, even though it disclosed in the ad that the image was enhanced. [Business Insider]
• Daphne Guinness wears nail polish as lipstick. [Stylelist]
• Fabulousat60.com, a lifestyle website for Baby Boomers, launched a cosmetics line. [WWD]