• Enjoy makeovers, manicures, and massages at the Glossy Party, hosted by Ayari’s Makeovers, Inc. Guests will also get the chance to meet beauty and fashion professionals who will share their insider tips, and receive prizes and gift bags. Tickets start at $40, and are available at theglossyparty.com. K Lounge, 30 W. 52nd st., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-265-6665); 3–8.
• See work by more than 50 members of the Bead Society of Greater New York when they showcase their creations at the Handmade Holiday Craft Fair. Guests can purchase jewelry and other decorative objects at the fair, and sign up for workshops offered by the BSGNY to make their own designs. The Great Hall at FIT, Seventh Ave. at 27th St. (212-217-7410); 10–5. Enter at W. 28th St.
• Support handmade creations and score one-of-a-kind gifts, including jewelry, cards, bags, and clothing at the seventh annual Bust magazine Craftacular and Food Fair. Guests will also enjoy snacks, demos, and live music. Admission is $3; get there early to receive a goodie bag. 82 Mercer St., nr. Spring St.; Sa (11–8), Su (11–7).
• Visit Pet Socialite’s holiday pet pop-up shop to ensure that neither your four-legged best friend nor your canine-loving family member will go overlooked this year. Stuff their tiny stockings with merchandise from Hip Doggie, Animal Wrappers, Oscar Newman, and more. Openhouse Gallery, 19 Kenmare St., nr. Elizabeth St. (212-966-5225); Sa–Su (11–6).
• Shop handmade goods including jewelry, knitwear, paper goods, fine art, toys, accessories, and photography at Papertopias and Antonia Levy’s holiday pop-up shop. Guests can enjoy cocktails, treats, and live music by local musicians while they browse items from Designerica, Fifth Nation, and more. 330 Berry St., nr. S. 4th St.; Sa–Su (2–8).
• Join the designers at Dobbin Mews for a holiday party and special sale. Enjoy snacks and drinks while perusing works on view and products for sale by MCMC Fragrances, Working Girl Designs, Honey & White, Primary&Co., Odette, and Nicolette Camille. 50-52 Dobbin St., Brooklyn; Sa, noon-4.
• Find unique works by over 75 artists at the Degenerate Craft Fair, all affordably priced at less than $50. The two-day fair will kick off with an opening night reception featuring live music and free beer courtesy of Brooklyn Brewery. 159 Bleecker St., nr. Thompson St.; Sa (noon–9), Su (noon–6). Opening reception Sa (6–9).
• Check out products from over a dozen Brooklyn-based vendors including My Cinta, Lunacy Design, Beroep, Bitter & Esters, Pepper Press, and Kumquat Cupcakery at the Loreley pop-up Christmas Market. 64 Frost Street, Williamsburg (718-599-0025); Sa-Su (noon-5), through 12/18.
• Take part in twelve days of holiday shopping at Deck the Halls, a pop-up “anti-mall” located in an old school building. Designer clothing, jewelry, housewares, toys, and treats from small businesses and emerging artists will be on sale alongside Christmas trees and other decorations. The Old School, 32 Prince St.; daily (noon-8) through 12/22.
• Find items from Real Simple’s December issue and enjoy food tastings at the magazine’s second annual pop-up shop. Bryant Park, 42nd St. at Sixth Ave.; daily 11–10, through 12/13.
• Impress the men in your life with the perfect holiday gifts this year, which you’ll pick up at GQ at Park & Bond. The pop-up shop will feature top items from the magazine, such as GQ Selects and GQ’s Best Stuff of the Year, as well as a selection of merchandise from Park & Bond. Shoppers can also purchase tickets to events in-shop, including Gilt City events, sporting events, GQ editor events, and more. 414 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St.; Su–W (11–6), Th (11–8), F–S (11–10), through 12/18.
• If you’re looking for antique and vintage gifts, check out the offerings at the Antiques & Fine Arts Show, where 70 prominent dealers are showing decorative and fine art, furniture, silvery, jewelry, and accessories, all in individual room settings. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (973-224-2797); F (noon–8), Sa (10–6), Su (11–5).
• Browse an assortment of jewelry, clothing, accessories, and more at the iAdventure Holiday Gift Show, all while sipping on cocktails and taking in panoramic Hudson views. Tickets ($15) can be purchased at iadventure.com. Hudson Terrace, 621 W. 46th St., nr. Twelve Ave. (212-315-9400); Su, noon–4:30.
• Clothing and accessories from Gretchen Jones, Dusen Dusen, Lauren Manoogian, and more are up to 50 percent off at the multi-designer holiday sample sale. 508 W. 26th St., nr. Tenth Ave., fifth fl.; Sa 11-5:30.
• Shop discounted jewelry at the Made Her Think biannual sample sale. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington ST., Ste. 301-7 (212-228-2144); F (10–7), Sa (11–7).
• Greenwich Jewelers will host an exclusive Alexis Bittar shopping event featuring an extended selection of his three lines, as well as hard-to-find archived and editorial pieces from past collections. 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St.; F (11-7), Sa (11-5).
• Fall and spring styles are discounted at the Matt Bernson holiday sample sale. 20 Harrison St., nr. Hudson St.; Th–Sa (11–6).
• Samples from Citizens of Humanity, Goldsign, Iro, and Duffy & Kenny start at $28 at the Simon Showroom sample sale. 95 Fifth Ave., at 17th St., third fl.; Th–Sa (10–7).
• Gold, silver, and rose necklaces, bangles, rings, and earrings are up to 70 percent off at the Ippolita sample sale. Lighthouse International, 111 E. 59th St., nr. Park Ave.; F (10–6), S (10–8), Su (noon–5).
• All merchandise is 20 percent off in-store and online at Patricia Field. 302 Bowery, nr. 1st St. (212-966-4066); M–Th (11–8), F–S (11–9), Su (11–7).
• The Issey Miyake, Issey Miyake Men, Pleats Please, HaaT, and Cauliflower collections are 40 percent off at the Issey Miyake Tribeca sale. 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6). Through 1/15.