• Take advantage of a limited-time offering of speedy spa services at Bliss. 30-minute massages are $70, 30-minute facials are $60, and 30-minute body dry-brushing treatments are $70. Various locations, through 12/31.
• Take part in twelve days of holiday shopping at Deck the Halls, a pop-up “anti-mall.” Designer clothing, jewelry, housewares, toys, and treats from small businesses and emerging artists will be on sale alongside Christmas trees and other decorations. The Old School, 32 Prince St.; daily (noon-8) through 12/22.
• Browse wares from twenty ecoconscious, design-friendly independent vendors at Jingle: A Holiday Pop-Up Store. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., br. 15th St.; opens 12/14 at noon, then M-Sa (10:30-7), Su (10:30-6), through 12/23.
• Menswear and womenswear are up to 50 percent off at Ted Baker. Men’s velvet blazers are $437 (originally $625), men’s wool coats are $299 (originally $499), and women’s cable-knit sweaters are $164 (originally $235). 34 Little West 12th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; Su (11–6), M–W (11–7), Th–S (11–8). 107 Grand St., nr. Mercer St.; Su (noon–6), M–W (11–7), Th–Sa (11–7:30).
• All store inventory is 20 percent off (including leather leggings) at Daryl K. 21 Bond St., at Lafayette St.; M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Items from Charlotte Ronson, Odd Molly, Imitation of Christ, and Erickson Beamon are up to 60 percent off at the Showroom Seven sample sale. 263 Eleventh Ave., third fl., nr. 27th St.; M-F, 10-7; Sat 11-6; through 12/22.
• Shoes from the fall and winter collections are up to 60 percent off (with additional markdowns on sale items) at Loeffler Randall’s online sale. www.loefflerrandall.com; daily through 1/10, or until styles sell out.
• Take 30 to 50 percent off brands like Stella McCartney, Fendi, Rochas, and Isabel Marant at Edit New York’s pre-fall/fall sale. 1368 Lexington Ave. (212-876-1368); through 12/31.