• Art lovers can get their fix at affordable prices at 20x200’s first-ever Deck the Walls open house, where over 1,000 framed prints will be on display in their loft, ready to give or receive. Check out their gift guide to get inspired. 20x200 Loft, 6 E. 32nd St., fourth fl., nr. Fifth Ave.; 5–8.
• Let the folks at Haute Air prep you for your holiday-party agenda with a wash, blowout, and personal makeup application, all while you enjoy Champagne and hors d’oeuvres. The salon will also offer special discounts on products and beauty samples, so guests can re-create their new looks at home. Tickets ($35) can be purchased at urbangirlsquad.com. 20 Thompson St., nr. Grand St. (212-966-0200); 7–9.
• Find items from Real Simple’s December issue and enjoy food tastings at the magazine’s second annual pop-up shop. Bryant Park, 42nd St. at Sixth Ave.; daily 11–10, through 12/13.
• Check out products from over a dozen Brooklyn-based vendors including My Cinta, Lunacy Design, Beroep, Bitter & Esters, Pepper Press, and Kumquat Cupcakery at the Loreley pop-up Christmas Market. 64 Frost Street, Williamsburg (718-599-0025); Sa-Su (noon-5), through 12/18.
• Shop for the men in your life at GQ at Park & Bond, which features items from GQ Selects and GQ’s Best Stuff of the Year as well as a selection of merchandise from Park & Bond. Shoppers can also purchase tickets to events in-shop, including Gilt City events, sporting events, GQ editor events, and more. 414 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St.; Su–W (11–6), Th (11–8), F–S (11–10), through 12/18.
• Take part in twelve days of holiday shopping at Deck the Halls, a pop-up “anti-mall” located in an old school building. Designer clothing, jewelry, housewares, toys, and treats from small businesses and emerging artists will be on sale alongside Christmas trees and other decorations. The Old School, 32 Prince St.; daily (noon-8) through 12/22.
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at the DVF sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–5), S (10–3).
• Fall and spring outerwear is 50 to 80 percent off at the Jane Post sample and stock sale. 240 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., sixth fl. (212-221-6676); T (10–6), W (10–7).
• Hats and hair accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim holiday sample sale. Eugenia Kim Showroom, 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 501; M–S (10–7).
• Denim leggings and flares are $80, bootleg and straight-leg styles are $80, and colored denim is $90 at the James Jeans holiday sample sale. James Jeans Showroom, 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202; T (9–7:30), W (10–5:30), Th (9–7:30).
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Lee Angel holiday sample sale. The Marion clip-on earrings with black diamond crystal are $133 (originally $190), the Martine faceted glass/black-plated brass bracelet is $84 (originally $120), and the Marion holiday chandelier earrings are $77 (originally $110). 524 Broadway, sixth fl., nr. Spring St. (212-334-6573); T (5-8), W-Th (11-7), F (10-5).
• Take up to 75 percent off brands like Citizens of Humanity, Rebecca Taylor, Autumn Cashmere, and Joie at Olive and Bette’s December basement sale. 1249 Third Ave., nr. 72nd St. (212-206-0036); T, 8-8.
• Men’s and women’s cashmere hats, gloves, scarves, and more are 50 to 70 percent off at Meg Cohen Design Studio. 920 Broadway, Ste. 905, nr. 20th St.; T-M (11-7).
• Regular and sale merchandise is 25 percent off and cosmetics and fragrances are 10 percent off at the Lord & Taylor friends and family sale. 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St. (212-391-3344); M–W (10–8:30).