• Get a jump–start on spring cleaning when you bring in your old makeup bag for a complimentary replacement and a makeup overhaul with a Clinique consultant. Call 212-705-2879 to make an appointment. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); Th–S.
• Check out photos of fashion icons like Iris Apfel and Isabella Blow at Incomparable Women of Style, an exhibition featuring the work of noted nightlife and fashion photographer Rose Hartman, before it closes this week. Admission is free and open to the public. Gladys Marcus Library, Museum at FIT, Seventh Ave. at 27th St. (212-217-4558); Th (8–10), F (9–6:30).
• Coclico and Chie Mihara clothing and footwear are up to 70 percent off at Coclico. The Prairie Underground hoodie is $50 (originally $210) and the Rachel Comey jacket is $250 (normally $690). 275 Mott St. (212-965-5462); W-Th (noon-7).
• Womenswear is 50 to 80 percent off at Tess Giberson. Leather leggings are $400 (originally $1395) and the wool drape-front cardigan is $240 (originally $795). 97 Crosby St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 1 (212-226-1932); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 1/22.
• Take up to 65 percent off men’s and women’s shoes at Ash Footwear. 44 Mercer St., nr. Broome St. (646-422-7098); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/1.
• Clothing and accessories from Joie, Three Dots, Diane Von Furstenberg, Woo, Portolano, and more are up to 80 percent off at Bit+Piece, with prices starting at $19.99. 246 Mott St., at Prince St. (212-343-2268); M-W (noon-8), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (11-7), through 2/13.
• The herringbone trouser pant is $144 (originally $288), the black Berlin loafer is $190 (originally $380), and the lace-up slingback clog with peep-toe is $220 (originally $270) at the No.6 Store sale. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Grand St. (212-226-5759); M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/1.
• The entire fall–winter jewelry collection is 30 percent off at the Alexis Bittar sale. Various hours and locations; through 2/1.