From left: Looks from Jenni Kayne, Richard Chai Love, and M. Patmos
- 1. M. Patmos look No. 9. Why shouldn’t you (a) wear bright color in the winter and (b) wear them all together?
- 2. Jenni Kayne’s monochromatic suiting. Especially with these furry slippers.
- 3. Richard Chai Love always shows strong outerwear for fall – this hooded, striped parka was a favorite.
- 4. Cynthia Rowley provided a new way to wear the denim-on-denim (on denim) trend with slouchy menswear tailoring.
- 5. Jil Sander Navy showed a grown-up take on a childhood classic with these geometric cube backpacks.