• Preview Vera Wang’s pre-fall 2012 ready-to-wear collection at a special trunk show at the label’s Mercer Street boutique. RSVP by phone required. 158 Mercer St., (212-382-2184); 6–8.
• Meet comedienne-author Ali Wentworth and O, The Oprah Magazine’s creative director Adam Glassman during a Q&A at C. Wonder. Glassman will offer tips on styling your home and your wardrobe for spring, and Wentworth will sign copies of her new book, Ali in Wonderland. Patrons who purchase a copy of the book will receive 10 percent off C. Wonder spring merchandise. 72 Spring St., at Crosby St. (212-219-3500); 5:30-7:30.
• Join Kim of Eat, Sleep, Wear and Natalie of Natalie Off Duty when Bergdorf Goodman premieres the new J Brand ready-to-wear collection. RSVP by e-mailing email@example.com. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-753-7300); 6:30-8.
• Browse the latest scarves from Yoana Baraschi — including the cashmere series, the tie-dye stripe series, and the horizontal dip-dye series — at the brand’s pop-up shop at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., ground fl. (212-247-1100); through 2/26.
• This season’s shoe styles are up to 65 percent off at Jean-Michel Cazabat. 350 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (646-669-8508); M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6); through 2/24.
• Receive up to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children, as well as gifts for the home, at the Barney’s Warehouse Sale. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); See website for hours. Through 2/26.
• Eyewear is up to 50 percent off at the Morgenthal Frederics semi-annual sale. 399 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; M–F (10–7), Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6), through 2/26.
• Menswear is up to 50 percent off at Unis. Suit jackets are $298 (originally $578), slim chinos are $137 (originally $198), and flannel dress pants are $144 (originally $228). 226 Elizabeth St., at Prince St. (212-431-5533); M (11-7), T-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-7); through 2/28.
• Current-season coats, shirts, trousers, sweaters, shoes, scarves, and ties are up to 60 percent off at the Project No. 8 final markdown sale. Designers include Dries Van Noten, Adam Kimmel, Henrik Vibskov, and more. 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); daily (noon–7), through 2/28.
• Get 50 percent off the fall-winter collection at DIGS in-store and online. The wool blend peacoat is $105 (originally $210), the military-style wool blend coat is $112 (originally $225), and the lurex cardigan with gold stripe back is $75 (originally $150). 284 Lafayette St.; M-W (11-7), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (noon-6); 1054 Third Ave., at 62nd St. (212-226-3363); daily, 11-8. Through 2/28.
• Get up to 50 percent off items from a range of designers at Condor. Veda leather jackets are $498 (originally $768), frocks by Vivenne Westwood are $324 (originally $524), and Emm Kuo python clutches are $966 (originally $1380). 259 Elizabeth St., nr. E. Houston (212-966-4280); daily, 11-7; through 2/29.
• In-stock upholstered furniture, custom upholstery, and discontinued fabrics are 20 to 30 percent off at Jonathan Adler’s annual furniture sale. Various locations and hours; see jonathanadler.com for more details. Through 3/4.