• Support Bottomless Closet, an organization that helps prepare homeless women for job interviews, at a runway show featuring looks by Nicole Miller, Betsey Johnson, and Lela Rose for sizes four through twelve. The event, hosted by celebrity stylist Derek Warburton, kicks off with a pre-show cocktail reception and ends with a rooftop after-party at the Empire Hotel. General admission tickets ($50) can be purchased at eventbrite.com. 44 W. 63rd St.; 8-11.
• Wind down after Fashion Week at the tenth anniversary of Williamsburg Fashion Weekend. See the latest looks from Minnae Chae, Melissa Lockwood, and Stephanie Hinson at a runway show, then buy the pieces you loved in the accompanying sample sale. $10 tickets can be purchased at williamsburgfashionweekend.com. Show: 289 Kent Ave., nr. 2nd St. Sample sale: 389 Melrose St., Brooklyn (218-599-1450); 8-11:30pm.
• Current and past season merchandise by Rachel Comey, Alexander Wang, A Detacher, and more is up to 75 percent off at Jumelle. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 8th St., Williamsburg (718-388-9525); Th–M (noon–7:30).
• Receive up to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children, as well as gifts for the home, at the Barney’s Warehouse Sale. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); See website for hours.
• Clutches, bags, and totes are 65 to 75 percent off at ROMYGOLD’s FW11 sample sale. Leather satchels are $200 (originally $575) and fringed totes are $240 (originally $685). Clothing Line, 261 W. 36th St., second fl., nr. Seventh Ave.; T (11-7), W (11-6), Th (11-7).
• Fall and winter clothes, shoes, and accessories are 50 percent off at Maryam Nassir Zadeh. Choose from brands including Hussein Chalayan, Etoile Isabel Marant, and Dieppa Restrepo. 123 Norfolk St., at Rivington St. (212-673-6405); daily, noon-8; through 2/16.
• Home accessories and kitchenware are 50 to 70 percent off at the Alessi warehouse sale. The Cintura di Orione stockpot is $144 (originally $288), the Mediterraneo tea light holder is $10.80 (originally $36), and the Birds and Clouds sushi set is $31.50 (originally $105). 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6).
• Hats, select scarves, gloves, and belts are 20 to 50 percent off at the Lisa Shaub studio sale. 73 Spring St., ste. 505, nr. Crosby St. (212-965-9176); W (10-2), Th (11-2, 4-7); F (10-2), through 2/17.
• Items including corduroys, flannels, sweaters, wool jackets, ties, and outerwear start at 50 percent off at the Save Khaki sample sale. 327 Lafayette St., nr. Houston St. (212-925-0134); T-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/19.
• Clothes and accessories from Helmut Lang, Jimmy Choo, Phillip Lim, DVF, and more are up to 90 percent off at Scoop’s closet clean-out sale. 430 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St. (212-691-1926); M–W (10–7), Th–S (11–8), Su (11–6), through 2/20.