• Check out a live performance by Mia Moretti and Caitlin Moe at the launch of Boss Home by Hugo Boss. Take advantage of free wine and hors d’oeuvres at the event hosted by Lonny magazine’s Michelle Adams. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6–8.
• Fine-tune your skills with blow driers and curling irons at a heat-styling workshop with Urban Girl Squad. AVEDA stylists will demo tricks for your hair type and give tips on updos. All participants will receive a gift bag and a chance at salon discounts. Tickets ($35) can be purchased at urbangirlsquad.com. AVEDA Academy, 20 Vandam St. (212-524-2421); 7–9.
• Diptyque candles, fragrances, and beauty products are 40 to 90 percent off. 11 E. 26th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl.; through 3/2.
• Blazers and dresses are $129, sweaters are $99, outerwear is $299, and tops are $59 at Max Mara. 381 Fifth Ave., nr. 35th St., second fl. (212-290-2915); T-Th (10-6), through 3/1.
• Men’s outerwear, suits, sport coats, trousers, jeans, and shirts from brands including Hugo Boss, Cole Haan, Ted Baker, 7 Jeans, and Tommy Bahama are 40 to 70 percent off at Rothman’s moving sale. 200 Park Ave. South, at 17th St. (212-777-7400); M-W & F (10-7), Th (10-8), Sa (9:30-6), Su (noon-6). Sale ends when the store moves to its new location on 3/1.
• Take up to 80 percent off clothing and bags for men and women at the Brooklyn Industries warehouse sale. 161 Eighth Ave., at 18th St. (212-206-0477); daily, 11-9, through 3/4.
• Gently used dresses and accessories are up to 95 percent off at Rent the Runway’s sample sale. Look for pieces by Badgley Mischka, Nicole Miller, Catherine Malandrino, and more. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T-W (10-8), Th-F (10-7), Sa (11-6), Su (11-3), through 3/4.
• In-stock upholstered furniture, custom upholstery, and discontinued fabrics are 20 to 30 percent off at Jonathan Adler’s annual furniture sale. Various locations and hours; see jonathanadler.com for more details. Through 3/4.
• Get 60 percent off items from brands including Charlotte Ronson, Erickson Beamon, Catherine Deane, Issa London, Imitation of Christ, and more — plus free cocktails every evening from 5 to 7 p.m. — at Showroom Seven’s spring sample sale. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St.; M-F (10-7), through 3/16.
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.