• Check out a conversation between designer Reed Krakoff and Pamela Golbin, chief curator of the Musée de la Mode et du Textile at the Louvre, as Krakoff discusses his background, his work at Coach, and the launch of his eponymous collection. Florence Gould Hall at FIAF, 55 E. 59th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-355-6160); 7 p.m. Tickets ($25) can be purchased via Ticketmaster.
• Women’s and select men’s merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Hugo Boss friends and family sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T–Th (11–7), F (11–3).
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Lee Angel sample sale. Prices start at $5. The hand-enameled brass bangle set is $110 (originally $145), and the Swarovski baguette and glass-pearl earrings are $128 (originally $160). 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); T (5–8), W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Sweaters, blouses, and pants start at $50; cocktail dresses start at $450; and gowns start at $900 at the Naeem Khan sample sale. 260 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl.; T–Th (11–5).
• Bracelets of all styles are up to 75 percent off at Shashi’s first sample sale. 209 W. 38th St., third fl., studio eleven; T–Th (10–6).
• Browse items from the fall 2011, holiday 2011, and spring 2012 collections at the Club Monaco seasonal sample sale. Items will be priced starting as low as $1. 261 W. 26th St., nr. Seventh Ave, second fl.; M–Th (11–7).
• Women’s accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see Housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.