• Meet designer Stephen Dweck, view a collection of his archival pieces, and preview his exclusive 30th anniversary collection during festivities at Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-753-7300); collection preview, 9–10 a.m. (RSVP to email@example.com), appearance by Dweck, noon–4.
• Meet celebrity stylist Carson Kressley as he presents the new Blush lingerie collection at Bloomingdale’s. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-729-5900); 5–7.
• Get up to 75 percent off at the Bespoken menswear design collective’s sample sale. The men’s trench is $145 (originally $725), the cotton blazer is $95 (originally $525), and the hidden-pocket shirt is $45 (originally $215). 50 E. 57th St., nr. Park Ave., seventh fl.; Th–F (9–7), Sa (10–1).
• Womenswear by Gemma Kahng is up to 75 percent off. 270 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., twentieth fl.; T–F (10–7).
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sample sale. Cotton-denim jackets are $290 (originally $850), draped silk dresses with sash belts are $185 (originally $980), and long, color-blocked silk evening halter dresses are $4,200 (originally $2,500). 410 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-647-8636); W–S (noon–7). Through 3/30.
• Beds, wardrobes, tables, chairs, and more are 30 to 60 percent off at the Poliform renovation sale. 150 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave., sixth fl.; M–F (9–5). Through 3/30.
• Embellished tees, cashmere sweaters, and silk scarves and tanks are $1 to $60 (originally $80 to $300) at the Queen of E.vil sample sale. 666 Broadway, nr. Bond St. (212-988-8761); daily (11–7). Through 3/30.
• Almost all regular- and sale-priced purchases for men, women, kids, and home are 20 percent off at the Bloomingdale’s friends and family sale. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M–F (10–8:30), S–Su (11–7). Through 4/1.