• Meet Ivanka Trump as she launches her new ready-to-wear collection at Lord & Taylor. Shoppers will receive a signed fashion sketch with any sportswear, shoes, handbag, jewelry or outerwear purchase, and 10 percent of the evening’s proceeds will benefit the United Nations Foundation’s Girl Up campaign. 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St., fifth fl. (212-391-3344); 7–8.
• Planning your upcoming nuptials? Browse the city’s best vendors — caterers, jewelers, photographers, dressmakers, planners, and more — at the New York Weddings event. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 5–8. Check out weddings.nymag.com for more details and to purchase tickets ($40–$60).
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sample sale. Cotton-denim jackets are $290 (originally $850), draped silk dresses with sash belts are $185 (originally $980), and color-block long silk evening halter dresses are $4,200 (originally $2,500). 410 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-647-8636); W–S (noon–7).
• Almost all regular- and sale-price purchases for men, women, kids, and home are 20 percent off at the Bloomingdale’s friends and family sale. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M–F (10–8:30), S–Su (11–7).
• Beds, wardrobes, tables, chairs, and more are 30 to 60 percent off at the Poliform renovation sale. 150 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave., sixth fl.; M–F (9–5). Through 3/30.
• Embellished tees, cashmere sweaters, and silk scarves and tanks are $1 to $60 (originally $80 to $300) at the Queen of E.vil sample sale. 666 Broadway, nr. Bond St. (212-988-8761); daily (11–7). Through 3/30.
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi’s “Time is Money” sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
• Lingerie, camisoles, pajamas, and more are 50 percent off at Kaori’s Closet Tokyo. Brands include Stella McCartney, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Myla, and Aubade. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6); through 3/31.