• Looking for a way to break into the fashion industry? Designers of cosmetics, skincare items, fragrances, gifts, and accessories like handbags and jewelry are invited to present their work to buyers from Henri Bendel at the store’s biannual Open-See casting call. Be in line by noon to be seen! 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); 9–noon. See Henribendel.com for more details.
• Celebrate the Marie Antoinette–inspired Audrey Grace Boutique pop-up with a launch party at the Highline Loft. Treats and wine will be on hand while you browse 40 custom dresses, more than 200 specially commissioned art pieces, vintage items, and accessories from designers like Erin Fetherston and Jill Stuart, all to the sounds laid down by female DJ duo The Jane Doze. 508 W. 26th St., nr. Tenth Ave., fifth fl.; 8–10. Regular pop-up hours: Sa–W (11–8). RSVP at Eventbrite.com.
• The spring, fall, and holiday 2011 collections are 50 to 70 percent off at the Veda sample sale. The Boss leather jacket is $350 (originally $825), and the Bowie skirt is $100 (originally $395). 412 Broadway, nr. Canal St., fifth fl.; F (noon–6), S–Su (11–6).
• Menswear, womenswear, accessories, and shoes are up to 95 percent off at the Creatures of Comfort annual blow-out sale. Items are available from labels including Isabel Marant, Zero + Maria Cornejo, Patrik Ervell, Surface to Air, and Acne. 375 Broome St., nr. Mott St.; F (4–8), S–Su (11–6).
• Women’s and select men’s merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Hugo Boss friends and family sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T-Th (11-7), F (11-3).
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Lee Angel sample sale. Prices start at $5: The hand-enameled brass bangle set is $110 (originally $145) and the Swarovski baguette and glass-pearl earrings are $128 (originally $160). 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); T (5–8), W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see Housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi’s “Time is Money” sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
• Lingerie, camisoles, pajamas, and more are 50 percent off at Kaori’s Closet Tokyo. Brands include Stella McCartney, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Myla, and Aubade. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6); through 3/31.