• Dresses, separates, jewelry, shoes, and handbags are up to 75 percent off at Betsey Johnson. Silk evening dresses are $100 (originally $398), handbags are $75 (originally $258), and rain boots are $35 (originally $70). 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl. (212-993-9251); Th–Sa (10–9).
• Get discounts on select styles at the online-only Tretorn sale. Sträla and Skerry rubber boots and canvas shoes are $30, leather shoes are $35, and tees and bags are $10. Tretorn.com; tomorrow only.
• Sweaters, blouses, and pants start at $50; cocktail dresses start at $450; and gowns start at $900 at the Naeem Khan sample sale. 260 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl.; T–Th (11–5).
• Bracelets of all styles are up to 75 percent off at Shashi’s first sample sale. 209 W. 38th St., third fl., studio eleven; T–Th (10–6).
• Browse items from the fall 2011, holiday 2011, and spring 2012 collections at the Club Monaco seasonal sample sale. Items will be priced starting as low as $1. 261 W. 26th St., nr. Seventh Ave, second fl.; M–Th (11–7).
• Women’s and select men’s merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Hugo Boss friends and family sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T–Th (11–7), F (11–3).
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Lee Angel sample sale. Prices start at $5; the hand-enameled brass bangle set is $110 (originally $145), and the Swarovski baguette and glass-pearl earrings are $128 (originally $160). 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); T (5–8), W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see Housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi’s ‘Time is Money’ sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.