• Meet Josie Maran, Angela Lindvall, and Petra Nemcova as they introduce the limited-edition “Model Citizen” Argan Oil Collection at Sephora. Ten percent of the purchase price of each bottle sold will be donated to causes chosen by the models, who also designed the artwork featured on the bottles. 595 Fifth Ave., at 49th St. (212-980-6534); 6–7.
• Persian rugs by designers like Alberto Pinto and Nanette Lepore are up to 30 percent off at Doris Leslie Bau’s spring sale. Interior Design Building, 306 E. 61st St., nr. First Ave., seventh fl.; M–F (9-6), Su (10–4); by appointment only (call 212-586-5511 for antique rugs, 212-752-7623 for new/custom). Through 4/3.
• Past-collection samples are up to 75 percent off at the Comptoir des Cotonniers sale. Skirts are $40, pants and jeans are $50, and dresses are $80. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Sa–Su (10–5), M–Th (11–7). Through 4/5.
• Women’s accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Quantities of 100 personalized note sheets are $245 (originally $345) at the Dempsey & Carroll note sheet sale. 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-570-4800); M–W (10–6), Th (11–8), F–Sa (10–6). Through 4/30.
• Get an additional 50 percent off base savings of 20 percent off items from Helmut Lang, Diane von Furstenberg, and rag & bone at the Intermix online-only sample sale. Intermixonline.com; ongoing.