• To celebrate the launch of hair-care brand Living Proof’s new Restore collection, which hits Sephora stores next week, a Restore the Love bus will be making the rounds at three different Sephora locations tomorrow and this weekend. Climb aboard to purchase Living Proof items from the pop-up apothecary, and meet with celebrity hairstylist Tim Rogers (whose clients include Blake Lively and Carrie Mulligan) to get a hair analysis, a quick touch-up, or a personalized hair Rx. 555 Broadway, Friday, (11–7); 27 Ninth Ave., nr. W. 13th St., Saturday (11–7); and 144 E. 86th St., nr. Lexington, Sunday (11–6).
• Get up to 80 percent off retail prices on ready-to-wear and accessories at the Betsey Johnson liquidation sale. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl.; daily (10–9). Through 5/21.
• High-end boutique Aloha Rag is offering up to 80 percent off ready-to-wear from A.L.C., Balmain, Carven, the Row, Alexander Wang, and more. 545 Greenwich St., nr. Charlton St., ste. 2A; daily (12–6). Through 5/19, and also from 5/21 to 5/25.
• Beyond Vintage is offering 50 to 80 percent off retail, samples, and vintage garments. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; daily (10–6).
• Get deals on dresses, shirts, and more at the Ali Ro sample sale. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St., fourteenth fl., (212-290-5306); W (noon–5); Th (9–5); F (9–3).
• Merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Miguelina sample sale. Colorful printed dresses are now $125 (originally $495), messenger bags are $44 (originally $140), and detailed tops are $90 (originally $350). 336 West 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ste. 1080; daily (10–7).
• You can find up to 65 percent off men’s ready-to-wear at Theory, including knits, outerwear, and sport coats, suits, and dress shirts. 139 Fifth Ave nr. 21st St., second fl.; (212-398-2777); daily 8–8.