• Create your own Havaianas for an original look this summer. Receive a complimentary pair of embellishments with purchase of any Havaianas, while supplies last. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., 2nd Fl., (212-705-2000); Sa, (10–8:30), Su (10–7). Through 7/1.
• SLT Yoga is bringing its 50-minute workout to the Surf Lodge. With four classes a day, SLT offers a heart-pumping, music-focused program that includes yoga and kickboxing for a core-centric workout. For further information, visit sltnyc.com, and click here to sign up for classes. The Surf Lodge, 183 Edgemere St., nr. Elwell St., Montauk, (631-668-1562).
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Desiron’s Soho showroom is having its annual summer sale with 30 to 40 percent off all new orders on the brand’s American-made, contemporary home furnishings. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-353-2600); M-Sa (11-7), Su (12-6). Through 7/31.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Fall 2011, resort 2011, and spring 2012 items will be available for up to 60 percent off at the Rachel Zoe sale. 250 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–F (10–8), Sa (10–4). Through 6/30.
• Bracelets and bags are up to 70 percent off and sandals, flats, wedges, and heels start at $50 at the Matt Bernson summer sample sale. 19 Kenmare St., nr. Elizabeth St.; daily (11–7); cash only. Through 7/1.
• Items from Aki Goto, Alice Heart, Goldie’s Soap, and more are available at the United Bamboo sale. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl.; Sa (12–7), Su (12–5). Through 7/1.
• Find up to 70 percent off at the Nicole Miller summer sale. 780 Madison Ave., nr. 67th St., (212-288-9779); M–F (10–7), Sa (10–6), Su (12–5). 77 Greene St., nr. Spring St., (212-219-1825) M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6). Through 6/30.
Century 21’s summer clearance sale just started with designer products up to 75 percent off retail prices at all store locations. 22 Cortlandt St., nr. Church St., (212-227-9092); M-W (7:45-8), Th (7:45-10), F (7:45-8:30), Sa (10-8), Su (11-7). 1972 Broadway, nr. 66th St., (212-518-2121); M-Sa (10-10), Su (11-8). 472 86th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, (718-748-3266); M-W and F (10-8), Th (10-9), Sa (10-9:30), Su (11-7).