• New downtown boutique Warm is offering butter LONDON manicures in its garden for $20 throughout the summer. Make an appointment by calling the store or e-mailing email@example.com. Warm, 181 Mott St., nr. Kenmare St., (212-925-1200); Th (4–7), F (2–6).
• Get up to 60 percent off men’s, women’s, and accessories from the rag & bone spring collection at the brand’s sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St.; Th–F (10:30–8), Sa (12–7), Su (12–5). Through 6/17.
• Julie Haus is offering up to 75 percent off through Sunday. 458 Broome St., nr. Mercer St.; Th–Sa (10–7), Su 12–6). Through 6/17.
• The MoMA Design Store is holding a summer sale, with select items up to 50 percent off throughout their New York stores and online at MoMAstore.org. 44 W. 53rd St., nr. Fifth Ave., (212-767-1050); S–Th (9:30–6:30), F (9:30–9). 81 Spring St., nr. Crosby St., (646-613-1367); M–Sa (10–8), Su (11–7).
• Discounts run between 50 and 70 percent off at the Noir Jewelry sample sale. Find the Neon Jaipur necklace marked down from $225 to $175, the Pyramid rose-gold ring for $30 (originally $74), and the Alligator ring for $98, down from $175. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl., (212-244-4846); daily (10–7).
• Jewelry is at wholesale prices and below at the Ben-Amun summer sample sale. 246 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ste. 12A; daily (12–6).
• All merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the La Perla sample sale, which starts on Sunday. 225 Fifth Ave., nr. 26th St.; Su (12–5), M–W (9:30–6), Th (9:30–7).