• You can “Make Your Own Havaianas” at the Blue and Cream Shop in East Hampton for a limited time. Beginning July 15, shoppers can create their own color combinations with a choice of ten different flip-flop straps and bottoms to mix and match. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only. 60 The Circle, nr. POW/MIA Memorial Highway, East Hampton, (631-329-1392); F-Su (11-7).
• Relax this weekend with afternoon tea at Jo Malone. Visit the counter and enjoy a complimentary fragrance consultation and a hand and arm massage. Call to make an appointment. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; (212-705-3646); Sa (10–8:30), Su (10–7).
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Find 40 to 90 percent off retail prices at Pamela Love’s first sample sale this Saturday. 143 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Sa (11–7).
• Stylist Alex White is hosting a yard sale this weekend in Amagansett, stocked with gently-used Gucci, Prada, Lanvin, Chanel, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs, and YSL, among other brands, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Ideal School. 129 Main St., Amagansett; (8-4).
• Starting tomorrow, items will be discounted from 60 percent at the Emmanuelle, Haerfest, Maryping, Mandarin & General, and Slow and Steady Wins the Race sale. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St., Ste. 501; daily (10–7). Through 7/15.
• Beginning Monday, a selection of Mondo Cane’s modernist wares will be going on sale for 50 percent off. Items will include seating, tables, lighting, fine art, and accessories from a range of designers. 174 Duane St., nr. Thomas St., (212-219-9243); M-F (11-6), Sa (12-6). Through 7/31.
• Designer Loft is having a Bastille sample sale starting tomorrow on select wedding gowns. By appointment only. 226 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second floor, (212-944-9013). Through 7/31.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Shipley & Halmos is having a sample sale at its studio this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. 8 Greene St., nr. Canal St., second floor, (212-966-8781); Th (12–8), F (10–7), Sa (12–5). Through 7/14.
• The Addison Story is holding a 50-to-70 percent off sale. Silk chiffon tanks are $45 (originally $140), high-waisted shorts are $35 (originally $115), and draped halter dresses are $110 (originally $280). 315 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ste. 1104; F (1–7), Sa (10–3). Through 7/14.
• Men’s and women’s stock and samples at Earnest Sewn are marked down to $15 to $75. 819 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St., (212-242-3414); daily (10–7:30). Through 7/15.
• Find up to 75 percent off breezy silk dresses and tops at Tucker by Gaby Basora. 355 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St., (212-938-0811); F (9–8), Sa—Su (11–7). Through 7/15.
• The summer sale at Zero + Maria Cornejo offers 60 to 70 percent off the spring/summer 2012 collection both in-store and online. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Mott St.,(212-925-3849); M-Sa (12-7), Su (12-6).