• Eyewear brand Warby Parker put a pop-up shop at the Standard in the East Village to stay open through the end of the year, which will sell regular glasses, sunglasses, and reading material. 25 Cooper Square, nr. E. 5th St., (212-475-5700).
• Splendid and Ella Moss are hosting a joint sample sale featuring deeply discounted merchandise from spring/summer 2012 as well as basics for women, men, kids, and babies. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., twelfth fl.; T–W (9–6). Through 7/18.
• Nonoo is having a one-day sample sale, with evening dresses and leather jackets going for $150, dresses for $55, and tops for $35. 611 Broadway, nr. W. Houston, ste. 730, (646-559-8393); T (9–6).
• Feminin Rascal has an online sale through Friday, including items from Inga Shoes, Azzaro, and Twins for Peace. Visit femininrascal.com. Through 7/20.
• Starting today, a selection of Mondo Cane’s modernist wares will be going on sale for 50 percent off. Items will include seating, tables, lighting, fine art, and accessories from a range of designers. 174 Duane St., nr. Thomas St., (212-219-9243); M–F (11–6), Sa (12–6). Through 7/31.
• Designer Loft is having a Bastille sample sale starting tomorrow on select wedding gowns. By appointment only. 226 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second floor, (212-944-9013). Through 7/31.
• The summer sale at Zero + Maria Cornejo offers 60 to 70 percent off the spring/summer 2012 collection both in-store and online. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Mott St.,(212-925-3849); M–Sa (12–7), Su (12–6).