Many retailers are also pitching in by donating a portion of sales to the cause. But here are the beauty-specific ways to contribute to Hurricane Sandy relief for the rest of the month:
• Chantecaille will be donating 20 percent of their online sales to the Red Cross and ASPCA through November 18.
• Priti NYC is donating 10 percent of its profits this week to the American Red Cross’s Disaster Relief as well as a 10 percent discount to customers on all orders placed from today through Saturday, November 10. Enter “HurricaneRelief” at checkout to receive the discount.
• Blow, the New York blow-dry bar, is donating $1 from every Blowpro product purchase made online and in-store to the American Red Cross.
• Warm boutique owner Winnie Beattie is donating $1 from each online or in-store sale of her fragrance, Warm, as well as 10 percent of store sales during the month of November.
• United Scents of America will be donating 10 percent of each online sale to the American Red Cross.
• Prive Salon will be offering haircuts and blowouts on November 18 for a donation minimum of $50 (cuts usually start at $95).
• Le Labo will be donating 50 percent of sales made in their Elizabeth Street store on November 23.
Check back for updates to this list, and add your own in the comments section.