Tonight is the CFDA Awards, the New York fashion industry’s equivalent of the Oscars. The red carpet is a who’s who of American designers and their celebrity dates, and this year’s presenters include luminaries like Jessica Chastain, Hillary Clinton (!!!), Linda Evangelista, and Ralph Lauren. We’ll have a full runway slideshow of all the attendees up for you tonight, as well as GIFs, red-carpet video, and more. In the meantime, a quick primer on who will take the stage:
• Andy Cohen will host the evening.
• Ralph Lauren will present Vera Wang with the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award.
• Jessica Chastain will present Riccardo Tisci with the International Award.
• Linda Evangelista will present Tim Blanks with the Media Award.
• Hillary Clinton will present Oscar de la Renta with the Founders Award.
• Kerry Washington will present the Womenswear Designer of the Year Award.
Swarovski award for emerging talent in menswear:
Public School’s Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne
Swarovski award for emerging talent in accessories: