The trailer for MTV’s Miley: The Movement came out this morning, and features a guest appearance from that other adolescent VMA provocateur, Britney Spears. “Everyone takes the VMAs so serious,” Miley says. “I just wanna come out and shoot a hot-dog gun.” Then Britney laughs and laughs.
Britney is on the record supporting Miley. Her facial expressions, however, tell a much funnier story. Look what happened when they shared a stage at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards:
“I just wanna have fun,” Miley concludes her Britney Spears VMA consultation.
Most Viewed Stories
- Man Arrested for Killing His Pregnant Wife and Daughters After Pleading for Their Return on TV
- Ariana Grande Breaks Down While Performing Tribute To Aretha Franklin
- 8 Times Aretha Franklin Reminded People She Was Aretha Franklin
- Chaos, Threats Erupt After Maine Restaurant Changes French Fry Shapes
- Kellyanne and George Conway Sound Pretty Goddamn Miserable
Best of The Cut
- Sonoya Mizuno Doesn’t Just Want to Dance
- Marisa Tomei Knows What She’s Worth
- Summer of Rage
- Meet Jorja Smith: The Soul Singer Who Turned Down Drake
- Time’s Up, Bill