The trailer for MTV’s Miley: The Movement came out this morning, and features a guest appearance from that other adolescent VMA provocateur, Britney Spears. “Everyone takes the VMAs so serious,” Miley says. “I just wanna come out and shoot a hot-dog gun.” Then Britney laughs and laughs.
Britney is on the record supporting Miley. Her facial expressions, however, tell a much funnier story. Look what happened when they shared a stage at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards:
“I just wanna have fun,” Miley concludes her Britney Spears VMA consultation.
Most Viewed Stories
- All the Pics of Hailey Bieber’s “Statement” Wedding Dress
- I Think About This a Lot: The Time Robert Pattinson Blatantly Lied on Today Show
- Kylie Jenner Trademarks Rise and Shine™, So If You Wanna Wake Up It’ll Cost Ya
- Everything We Know About Jennifer Lawrence’s Lavish, Possibly Haunted Wedding
- ‘I’m So Nervous at Work, and It’s Holding Me Back!’