The trailer for MTV’s Miley: The Movement came out this morning, and features a guest appearance from that other adolescent VMA provocateur, Britney Spears. “Everyone takes the VMAs so serious,” Miley says. “I just wanna come out and shoot a hot-dog gun.” Then Britney laughs and laughs.
Britney is on the record supporting Miley. Her facial expressions, however, tell a much funnier story. Look what happened when they shared a stage at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards:
“I just wanna have fun,” Miley concludes her Britney Spears VMA consultation.
Most Viewed Stories
- Trump Considers Terrifying New Policy to Eliminate Transgender Rights
- The New Mom Feeling Nostalgic for Her Lap-Dancing Days
- Timothée Chalamet Shared a Tender Photo From the Set of Little Women
- Pete Davidson Speaks About Split From Ariana Grande for the First Time
- Dreaming About an Ex? An Expert Explores 10 Reasons Why