81 Percent of Millennials Post Their Photos on the Internet

For the first time, over half of people using the Internet report that they post their own photos and videos. Of the 1,000 adults surveyed by the Pew Internet Project, 54 percent say they post their own multimedia creations, up from 46 percent last year.

Even though most people think millennials are too worldly and selfless to post their photos, it happens that young adults (18 to 29) are the most active multimedia posters. Over 81 percent of young adults have uploaded photos and videos. The other 19 percent of millennials are going to post everything just as soon as they get back from their semester abroad.

81 Percent of Millennials Post Their Photos