Yesterday’s shows in Milan were all over the map: Prada brought us luxe brocades, Max Mara went for wild prints, and Jeremy Scott, in his second collection for Moschino, brought us into a Barbie world. Here, the five things I liked on Thursday.
1. It was print on print on print at Max Mara. It sounds like a lot, but in all black and white, it worked.
2. At Fendi, Julia Nobis looked like the epitome of cool in a white leather jacket with a black stripe seemingly sprayed on.
3. Prada gave us raw-edged brocades on skirts and dresses — which came offset with knee-high socks.
4. And even heeled mules at Prada came in lush brocade.
5. God bless Jeremy Scott, who used a single oversize belt as a top at his second runway outing for Moschino. It was a Barbie world after all.
See the full Max Mara collection.
See the full Fendi collection.
See the full Prada collection.
See the full Moschino collection.