The third day of Paris Fashion Week melded concepts of soft femininity with easy speed. Here, our favorite looks from Thursday.
1. A petrol-blue swirl of a gown at Lanvin, worn simply with gilded flat sandals and a choker. Relaxing.
2. The effect of lightness radiating from quilted gauze fabrics at Rick Owens.
3. A sporty look of embellished cutout minidresses layered over plaid sportswear at Paco Rabanne.
4. Some models wore mismatched earrings at Nina Ricci — a cool juxtaposition to the ultrafeminine flowing gowns of black and white silks.
5. Racing stripes and vibrant lace prints channeled a need for speed at Carven.
See the full Lanvin collection here.
See the full Rick Owens collection here.
See the full Paco Rabanne collection here.
See the full Nina Ricci collection here.