1. The gold lamé finale gown at Altuzarra, which caught the glimmer of the lights, evoked literal oohs from the crowd.
2. Flippy, super-short dresses tried to steal the show at Alexander Wang, but the high-waisted satin trousers paired with graphic plissé tops were both modern and completely sexy.
3. The cutout swimwear at Baja East looked extra cool when paired with a tapestry-print hooded cape.
4. Before her presentation, Eva Fehren said she wanted to shake things up presentation-wise. She did. Her model’s limbs cut sharply through a canvas to display her diamond wares. It was like a Horst P. Horst image come to life.
5. At Lacoste, jackets came attached around the waist, billowing behind models like sails in the breeze.
See the full Altuzarra Spring 2015 show here.
See the full Alexander Wang Spring 2015 show here.
See the full Baja East Spring 2015 show here.
See the full Lacoste Spring 2015 show here.