It’s only Monday, the hump day of Fashion Week, but already there have been plenty of things I’ve loved on the runway. Here, my five favorite things from yesterday:
1. Plexiglass dog collars aside, our favorite things at Hood by Air were the cool, patterned separates.
2. The ‘70s were alive and well at Derek Lam; my favorite was this parallelogram-woven print look with leather fringe running down its side.
3. More fringe! This time, electric-blue synthetic yarn woven into a knit top at Thakoon.
4. Elle Fanning’s pink look (and portrayal of a baby model, carrying a baby bag) in Opening Ceremony’s one-act meta play, 100% Lost Cotton.
5. At Edun, there were ring-loop belts galore — I loved this particular shade of lipstick-red paired with PVC shower slides.
See the full Hood by Air Spring 2015 show here.
See the full Derek Lam Spring 2015 show here.
See the full Thakoon Spring 2015 show here.
See the full Opening Ceremony Spring 2015 show here.