Amidst the colored suedes and ribbed maxi dresses that have been everywhere this week, yesterday introduced a range of stunning eveningwear. Here, my favorite things from Tuesday.
1. This starry Rodarte look is a prime example of just the right mix of pretty and weird.
2. Floaty, hand-pieced ostrich feathers made one Oscar de la Renta look even more surreal.
3. As usual, things got weird at Marc by Marc, where two themes seemingly collided: club-kids street style and a penchant for triangles.
4. This arresting evening dress by Naeem Khan with red enamel beading on black organza.
5. Floral black-and-white folk print made for a dramatic closing look at MM6 Maison Martin Margiela.
See the full Rodarte spring 2015 show here.
See the full Marc by Marc Jacobs spring 2015 show here.
See the full Oscar de la Renta spring 2015 show here.
See the full Naeem Khan spring 2015 show here.
See the full MM6 Maison Martin Margiela spring 2015 show here.