Fashion Week is in its final lap — here, five things I liked at the shows on Wednesday:
1. This black-chiffon-and-jersey skinny-strap number at Michael Kors was exactly what we want to wear on a vacation: slightly Grecian, slightly balletic, and with definite sex appeal.
2. This minty-green tulle shirtdress at Delpozo looked like mint-chocolate ice cream served on a cloud.
3. The teddy-bear slides at Jeremy Scott looked so inviting after a week of walking around in heels.
4. In Jason Wu’s minimalist Boss collection shown on the 54th floor of 4 World Trade, the sparkling final looks complemented the sunshine reflecting off the Hudson.
5. The cobalt fringe dress at Proenza Schouler begged a second glimpse, which we missed without a finale. We also loved the ladylike bags carried on the shoulder.
See the full Michael Kors spring 2015 show here.
See the full Delpozo spring 2015 show here.
See the full Jeremy Scott spring 2015 show here.
See the full Boss Hugo Boss spring 2015 show here.
See the full Proenza Schouler spring 2015 show here.