Last night’s Marc Jacobs show signaled the end of NYFW, and what a week it was. Here, the highlights from the shows that closed it.
1. Calvin Klein was on point with ethereal midi skirts paired with chunky patent platform shoes.
2. At J. Mendel, the texture of an astrakhan fur kimono came in sky blue, offsetting vermillion red underneath.
3. At Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony, overalls looked supercool done up in a navy business pinstripe.
4. At Ralph Lauren, utility khaki was made fancier with rainbow jewels and gathered evening skirts, but the highlight was a khaki-parachute silk number.
5. The fun cargo pockets and utility belting at Marc Jacobs — especially on this navy evening gown.
See the full Calvin Klein spring 2015 show here.
See the full Ralph Lauren spring 2015 show here.
See the full J. Mendel spring 2015 show here.
See the full Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony spring 2015 show here.