To say it’s been a rough week is an understatement — it would be more accurate to say it’s been the sort of week that makes any sane person consider signing up for Mars One. But not all news was bad news, so here are eight legitimately good things that happened this week.
1. This giant panda did yoga. A panda at Chengdu Panda Breeding and Research Center in China started its morning off in downward dog … then quickly transitioned into child’s pose.
2. Ciara and Russell Wilson finally had sex. It was good sex, too!
3. These corgis lived their best lives. They slid down a corgi-accessible slide into a corgi-friendly pool.
4. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend’s baby somehow got even cuter. Teigen dressed baby Luna up as a mermaid.
5. The hashtag #CarefreeBlackKids2k16. Please take ample time to peruse this hashtag yourself, but here are some examples:
6. Steph Curry surprised a bunch of kids at basketball camp. The Golden State Warriors player pretended to be selling Girl Scout cookies. He wasn’t very convincing, but the kids didn’t care.
7. Pasta might not make you fat. Researchers found no link between pasta consumption and obesity.
8. Justin Trudeau had a really, really good time at Pride. I wish I loved anything as much as the Canadian prime minister loved this parade.