Have Scientists Finally Found a Way to Make Chocolate Better for You?
Researchers at Temple University have supposedly figured out a way to make chocolate that’s up to 20 percent less fattening, but just as delicious. And it could hit the shelves in as soon as a year. Have we mentioned recently how much we love and appreciate science? Because we really, really do.
- Jill Kargman Is Aroused by Her Wallpaper
- This Cobble Hill Townhouse Has a Two-Story Bookshelf, Moon Light, Climbing Wall
- The Subtle Lip Stain Our Beauty Director Loves
- Gloria Vanderbilt Reveals the Inside of Her Upper East Side Home
- The 100-Year-Old Hidden Castle Tower in NYC Where AMC’s CEO Lets Down His Hair
- Inside a Design Icon’s Colonial Castle Where Snow White’s Dwarfs May Have Died
- This Artist Bends Neon Into Life-Size Sculptures of Wicked Women
- This Japanese Artist’s Rope-Bondage Performance Straddles S&M and Art
- This Artist Stocked an Entire Supermarket With 31,000 Felt Sculptures
- Inside Aelfie’s Eclectic Williamsburg Loft
- The Horniest Vibrator Scenes From Film and TV
- If You Like Black, White, and Minimalism, You’ll Love this Tribeca Loft
- This Artist’s Giant Yarn Sculptures Explode With Color
- This Artist Sculpts Human & Animal Blood Into Striking Works of Art
- How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
- The Most Important Thing to Pack for Labor Day
- Interior Lives: This Upper East Side Apartment Is a Living Work of Art
- How Parkland Survivors and Chicago Youth Are Uniting to End Gun Violence
- What It’s Like: My 30-Year Struggle With Antidepressants
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Lobster Lady?