These Fancy Printed Pajamas Are Made Using a Centuries-Old Technique
London-based pajama label Desmond and Dempsey works with Italian family-run bookbinders Alberto Cozzi to create custom prints using a technique called marbling. It dates back to 13th-century Turkey. But let’s be honest here, the real magic is watching the mesmerizing process of these jammies being made.
- How Parkland Survivors and Chicago Youth Are Uniting to End Gun Violence
- What It’s Like: My 30-Year Struggle With Antidepressants
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Lobster Lady?
- 6 Moms on Motherhood Through the Years
- The Grimes Guide to Space Travel
- How We Made Our Own CGI Influencer in 48 Hours
- Milena and the Technicolor Dog Coat
- What Would You Wear to Meet God?
- How Women Filmmakers Get It Done
- What Does It Take To Be a Duchess? Inside a Royal Etiquette Class
- The 7 Most Outspoken Women About Equal Pay in Hollywood
- How to Apply Mascara: 14 Ways in Two Minutes
- Men Describe Stills From Janelle Monáe’s ‘Pynk’ Music Video
- Macron’s State Visit With Trump Was a Film Noir Romance
- Get Ultra-Colorful Smoky Eyes With Tom Ford’s Extrême Collection
- What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania Trump’s Body Language?
- As One: Making the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Yearbook
- ‘How I Get It Done’ Panelists Share Their Secrets to Success
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Engagement Chicken
- This 9-Year-Old Hair Model Has a Message for Other Girls