All That Annoying Fidgeting You Do Might Actually Be Good for Your Health
Researchers at the University of Missouri have found that people with restless, fidgety legs may have an advantage in one key area of their health. A triumph for those of us who feel constantly judged for our jittery tendencies.
- How Parkland Survivors and Chicago Youth Are Uniting to End Gun Violence
- What It’s Like: My 30-Year Struggle With Antidepressants
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Lobster Lady?
- 6 Moms on Motherhood Through the Years
- The Grimes Guide to Space Travel
- How We Made Our Own CGI Influencer in 48 Hours
- Milena and the Technicolor Dog Coat
- What Would You Wear to Meet God?
- How Women Filmmakers Get It Done
- What Does It Take To Be a Duchess? Inside a Royal Etiquette Class
- The 7 Most Outspoken Women About Equal Pay in Hollywood
- How to Apply Mascara: 14 Ways in Two Minutes
- Men Describe Stills From Janelle Monáe’s ‘Pynk’ Music Video
- Macron’s State Visit With Trump Was a Film Noir Romance
- Get Ultra-Colorful Smoky Eyes With Tom Ford’s Extrême Collection
- What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania Trump’s Body Language?
- As One: Making the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Yearbook
- ‘How I Get It Done’ Panelists Share Their Secrets to Success
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Engagement Chicken
- This 9-Year-Old Hair Model Has a Message for Other Girls