This Sneaky Airline Fee Affects Families the Most
Airlines are always inventing weird new fees seemingly out of thin air, but this one’s really over the top. Congress recently passed a bill that will help curb it, but not put an end to the practice entirely, especially if you’re traveling with teenagers or a large party. Luckily, you can always beg people to trade seats — after all, no one wants to sit next to your children anyway, right?
- The Horniest Vibrator Scenes From Film and TV
- If You Like Black, White, and Minimalism, You’ll Love this Tribeca Loft
- This Artist’s Giant Yarn Sculptures Explode With Color
- This Artist Sculpts Human & Animal Blood Into Striking Works of Art
- How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
- Interior Lives: This Upper East Side Apartment Is a Living Work of Art
- How Parkland Survivors and Chicago Youth Are Uniting to End Gun Violence
- What It’s Like: My 30-Year Struggle With Antidepressants
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Lobster Lady?
- 6 Moms on Motherhood Through the Years
- The Grimes Guide to Space Travel
- How We Made Our Own CGI Influencer in 48 Hours
- Milena and the Technicolor Dog Coat
- What Would You Wear to Meet God?
- How Women Filmmakers Get It Done
- What Does It Take To Be a Duchess? Inside a Royal Etiquette Class
- The 7 Most Outspoken Women About Equal Pay in Hollywood
- How to Apply Mascara: 14 Ways in Two Minutes
- Men Describe Stills From Janelle Monáe’s ‘Pynk’ Music Video
- Macron’s State Visit With Trump Was a Film Noir Romance