Where Are the Incredible Women From the 1996 Olympic Gymnastics Team Now?
Sports Illustrated would have you believe that the biggest thing to happen to the Magnificent Seven is marriage (and, sure, that’s a pretty big life event), but there’s (obviously) a lot more to their stories than that. For example: Did you know that Dominique Dawes was once in a Prince video? Neither did we. The Magnificent Seven were one of the most exciting sports teams in history, so in honor of another upcoming Olympics, let’s take a look back at what this amazing group of women are doing now.
- Radical Beauty: These Lifestyle Vampires Are Serious About Their Fangdom
- Rachel Crooks Says Trump Sexually Assaulted Her. Now, She’s Running for Office.
- Radical Beauty: Inside a Naked Yoga Class, Baring is Caring
- Cutting Skin-Deep: Inside the Studio of a Scar Artist
- Snowboarding Superstar Shaun White Was Accused of Sexual Harassment
- The IUD Is Making a Comeback
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Therapist in Brooklyn Giving Leech Facials
- 7 Quotes From New Nassar Accusers Ahead of His Sentencing
- 6 Stories Prove the #MeToo Movement Is Only Getting Started
- The Best Reactions to Trump’s First State of the Union
- The Women’s March One Year Later: Through the Eyes of an Organizer
- All the Best Signs From the Women’s March
- Women’s Rights Activists Respond to Trump’s New HHS Division
- Women Are Replacing Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- To Tell the Truth
- 6 Cats React to ‘Cat Person’
- Women Share Their Experiences With Assault and Harassment on Capitol Hill
- Women Share Their Experiences With Sexual Assault and Harassment
- Louise Linton’s ‘Adorably Out of Touch’ Rise to Fame