6 Things We Learned About Miki Agrawal From Her ‘She-E.O.’ Video Series
It was clear early on that Miki Agrawal — co-founder of the period-underwear start-up Thinx — was not, ahem, a traditionalist. But we’ve recently learned way more of what exactly that entails.
Shortly after Jezebel reported that Agrawal had stepped down as CEO — though she said she was still the “She-E.O.” — Racked published several allegations by ex-employees who claimed that the company had a toxic work environment. And soon after that, the Cut broke the news that one of her former employees had filed a lawsuit against her for sexual harassment. Allegations in the piece included that Agrawal demanded an employee show off her nipple rings, that she shared details about a “squirting” workshop she attended, and that, “at least once, she supposedly FaceTimed into a meeting from the toilet.”
Agrawal can be seen in action on the Thinx YouTube page, where clips revealed some other fun facts.
• She calls Bill Clinton “Uncle Bill” and says that she “walked in on him taking a dump, definitely one time.”
• She would run into a room and tell her employees when she was ovulating.
• Her staff has group sing-alongs … to acoustic versions of rap songs.
• She uses a scooter for transportation.
• She really is extremely comfortable with talking to people from the toilet.
- Love in the Time of Quarantine
- What We Know About COVID-19 and Pregnancy
- How Three Pregnant Women Are Responding to COVID-19
- Advice from Italian Parents on Lockdown
- How West Side Story’s Shereen Pimentel Gets It Done
- Inside Athena Calderone’s Elegant Brooklyn Brownstone
- How Comedian Jo Firestone Gets It Done
- Inside Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney’s Long Island Art Studio
- How New Yorker Illustrator Liana Finck Gets It Done
- Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan Reveal Their Whimsical Greenwich Village Home
- Inside Kelly Behun’s Mesmerizing Apartment in the Clouds
- Inside One of the Last Bohemian Homes in Hotel Chelsea
- How Iliza Shlesinger Gets It Done
- How Hadestown’s Eva Noblezada Gets It Done
- 4 Women at the Top of Their Fields on How They Get It Done
- How The Daily Show’s Dulcé Sloan Gets It Done
- How Rachel Zoe Gets It Done
- How YouTuber Hannah Hart Gets It Done
- How New York City Ballet’s Lauren Lovette Gets It Done
- How Raveena Aurora Gets It Done