6 Things We Learned About Miki Agrawal From Her ‘She-E.O.’ Video Series
It was clear early on that Miki Agrawal — co-founder of the period-underwear start-up Thinx — was not, ahem, a traditionalist. But we’ve recently learned way more of what exactly that entails.
Shortly after Jezebel reported that Agrawal had stepped down as CEO — though she said she was still the “She-E.O.” — Racked published several allegations by ex-employees who claimed that the company had a toxic work environment. And soon after that, the Cut broke the news that one of her former employees had filed a lawsuit against her for sexual harassment. Allegations in the piece included that Agrawal demanded an employee show off her nipple rings, that she shared details about a “squirting” workshop she attended, and that, “at least once, she supposedly FaceTimed into a meeting from the toilet.”
Agrawal can be seen in action on the Thinx YouTube page, where clips revealed some other fun facts.
• She calls Bill Clinton “Uncle Bill” and says that she “walked in on him taking a dump, definitely one time.”
• She would run into a room and tell her employees when she was ovulating.
• Her staff has group sing-alongs … to acoustic versions of rap songs.
• She uses a scooter for transportation.
• She really is extremely comfortable with talking to people from the toilet.
- Rachel Crooks Says Trump Sexually Assaulted Her. Now, She’s Running for Office.
- Radical Beauty: Inside a Naked Yoga Class, Baring is Caring
- Cutting Skin-Deep: Inside the Studio of a Scar Artist
- Snowboarding Superstar Shaun White Was Accused of Sexual Harassment
- The IUD Is Making a Comeback
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Therapist in Brooklyn Giving Leech Facials
- 7 Quotes From New Nassar Accusers Ahead of His Sentencing
- 6 Stories Prove the #MeToo Movement Is Only Getting Started
- The Best Reactions to Trump’s First State of the Union
- The Women’s March One Year Later: Through the Eyes of an Organizer
- All the Best Signs From the Women’s March
- Women’s Rights Activists Respond to Trump’s New HHS Division
- Women Are Replacing Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- To Tell the Truth
- Women Share Their Experiences With Assault and Harassment on Capitol Hill
- Women Share Their Experiences With Sexual Assault and Harassment
- 7 References You May Have Missed in Taylor Swift’s ‘Look What You Made Me Do’
- Louise Linton’s ‘Adorably Out of Touch’ Rise to Fame