6 Things We Learned About Miki Agrawal From Her ‘She-E.O.’ Video Series
It was clear early on that Miki Agrawal — co-founder of the period-underwear start-up Thinx — was not, ahem, a traditionalist. But we’ve recently learned way more of what exactly that entails.
Shortly after Jezebel reported that Agrawal had stepped down as CEO — though she said she was still the “She-E.O.” — Racked published several allegations by ex-employees who claimed that the company had a toxic work environment. And soon after that, the Cut broke the news that one of her former employees had filed a lawsuit against her for sexual harassment. Allegations in the piece included that Agrawal demanded an employee show off her nipple rings, that she shared details about a “squirting” workshop she attended, and that, “at least once, she supposedly FaceTimed into a meeting from the toilet.”
Agrawal can be seen in action on the Thinx YouTube page, where clips revealed some other fun facts.
• She calls Bill Clinton “Uncle Bill” and says that she “walked in on him taking a dump, definitely one time.”
• She would run into a room and tell her employees when she was ovulating.
• Her staff has group sing-alongs … to acoustic versions of rap songs.
• She uses a scooter for transportation.
• She really is extremely comfortable with talking to people from the toilet.
- As One: Making the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Yearbook
- ‘How I Get It Done’ Panelists Share Their Secrets to Success
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Engagement Chicken
- This 9-Year-Old Hair Model Has a Message for Other Girls
- A Face Without Eyebrows Is a World of Possibility
- Meet the Greek-Cypriot Model Owning Her Unibrow, Named Veronica
- Meet the Fragrance Professional Whose Perfect Hair Is a Statement of Success
- Meet the Luxury Eyewear Designer With Hyperreal, Car-Stopping Orange Hair
- Why They March: Four Best Friends From Parkland Explain Why The March Matters
- Radical Beauty: Benny Harlem and the World’s Tallest Hair
- Radical Beauty: These Lifestyle Vampires Are Serious About Their Fangdom
- Radical Beauty: Meet the People Implanting Themselves With Technology
- Radical Beauty: Inside a Naked Yoga Class, Baring is Caring
- Cutting Skin-Deep: Inside the Studio of a Scar Artist
- Snowboarding Superstar Shaun White Was Accused of Sexual Harassment
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Therapist in Brooklyn Giving Leech Facials
- 6 Stories Prove the #MeToo Movement Is Only Getting Started
- Women Are Replacing Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- To Tell the Truth
- Remembering Sandy Hook: How a Mother Copes