6 Things We Learned About Miki Agrawal From Her ‘She-E.O.’ Video Series
It was clear early on that Miki Agrawal — co-founder of the period-underwear start-up Thinx — was not, ahem, a traditionalist. But we’ve recently learned way more of what exactly that entails.
Shortly after Jezebel reported that Agrawal had stepped down as CEO — though she said she was still the “She-E.O.” — Racked published several allegations by ex-employees who claimed that the company had a toxic work environment. And soon after that, the Cut broke the news that one of her former employees had filed a lawsuit against her for sexual harassment. Allegations in the piece included that Agrawal demanded an employee show off her nipple rings, that she shared details about a “squirting” workshop she attended, and that, “at least once, she supposedly FaceTimed into a meeting from the toilet.”
Agrawal can be seen in action on the Thinx YouTube page, where clips revealed some other fun facts.
• She calls Bill Clinton “Uncle Bill” and says that she “walked in on him taking a dump, definitely one time.”
• She would run into a room and tell her employees when she was ovulating.
• Her staff has group sing-alongs … to acoustic versions of rap songs.
• She uses a scooter for transportation.
• She really is extremely comfortable with talking to people from the toilet.
- The 100-Year-Old Hidden Castle Tower in NYC Where AMC’s CEO Lets Down His Hair
- Inside a Design Icon’s Colonial Castle Where Snow White’s Dwarfs May Have Died
- This Artist Bends Neon Into Life-Size Sculptures of Wicked Women
- This Japanese Artist’s Rope-Bondage Performance Straddles S&M and Art
- This Artist Stocked an Entire Supermarket With 31,000 Felt Sculptures
- Inside Aelfie’s Eclectic Williamsburg Loft
- The Horniest Vibrator Scenes From Film and TV
- If You Like Black, White, and Minimalism, You’ll Love this Tribeca Loft
- This Artist’s Giant Yarn Sculptures Explode With Color
- This Artist Sculpts Human & Animal Blood Into Striking Works of Art
- How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
- The Most Important Thing to Pack for Labor Day
- Interior Lives: This Upper East Side Apartment Is a Living Work of Art
- How Parkland Survivors and Chicago Youth Are Uniting to End Gun Violence
- What It’s Like: My 30-Year Struggle With Antidepressants
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Lobster Lady?
- 6 Moms on Motherhood Through the Years
- The Grimes Guide to Space Travel
- How We Made Our Own CGI Influencer in 48 Hours
- Milena and the Technicolor Dog Coat