6 Things We Learned About Miki Agrawal From Her ‘She-E.O.’ Video Series
It was clear early on that Miki Agrawal — co-founder of the period-underwear start-up Thinx — was not, ahem, a traditionalist. But we’ve recently learned way more of what exactly that entails.
Shortly after Jezebel reported that Agrawal had stepped down as CEO — though she said she was still the “She-E.O.” — Racked published several allegations by ex-employees who claimed that the company had a toxic work environment. And soon after that, the Cut broke the news that one of her former employees had filed a lawsuit against her for sexual harassment. Allegations in the piece included that Agrawal demanded an employee show off her nipple rings, that she shared details about a “squirting” workshop she attended, and that, “at least once, she supposedly FaceTimed into a meeting from the toilet.”
Agrawal can be seen in action on the Thinx YouTube page, where clips revealed some other fun facts.
• She calls Bill Clinton “Uncle Bill” and says that she “walked in on him taking a dump, definitely one time.”
• She would run into a room and tell her employees when she was ovulating.
• Her staff has group sing-alongs … to acoustic versions of rap songs.
• She uses a scooter for transportation.
• She really is extremely comfortable with talking to people from the toilet.
- How Do I Keep Things Sexy in a Long-Distance Relationship? | Sex Probz
- I’m Disabled. How Can I Improve My Sex Life? | Sex Probz
- Bobby Berk on the Power of Good Design, Queer Eye, and What’s Next
- The Creators and Stars of Hulu’s ‘Pen 15’ on Trusting Their Instincts
- Natasha Lyonne on How to Rise in Your Career
- A Day in the Life of 8 Successful Women
- Snooki’s Guide to Social Media
- The Most Petty Moments During Michael Cohen’s Testimony
- This Body-Paint Artist Transforms People (& Ariana Grande) Into 2-D Paintings
- Beyond ‘The One’: Exploring Modern Polyamory
- These Plus-Sized Yogis Made Yoga Their Own
- Will Rainbow-Colored Teeth Ever Become a Thing?
- 17 Awkward References to Colton Underwood’s Virginity
- Radical Beauty: The Beard Society of New Jersey Is Hairy AF
- What It’s Like to be Addicted to Sex and Porn
- What It’s Like to Have a Body That’s Literally Falling Apart
- Radical Beauty: Meet the Living Dolls of NYC
- The 10-Year-Old Lifting More Than Her Body Weight
- What It’s Like to See 100 Million Colors
- Mrs. Claus Is Coming to Town