Here’s What Science Says You Should Eat Before and After a Workout
What you eat before your workout matters just as much as what you eat after. We spoke with Shawn Arent, a professor of kinesiology at Rutgers, to talk about which foods will best fuel you through your workout and which will encourage recovery and muscle growth.
- This Japanese Artist’s Rope-Bondage Performance Straddles S&M and Art
- This Artist Stocked an Entire Supermarket With 31,000 Felt Sculptures
- Inside Aelfie’s Eclectic Williamsburg Loft
- The Horniest Vibrator Scenes From Film and TV
- If You Like Black, White, and Minimalism, You’ll Love this Tribeca Loft
- This Artist’s Giant Yarn Sculptures Explode With Color
- This Artist Sculpts Human & Animal Blood Into Striking Works of Art
- How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
- Interior Lives: This Upper East Side Apartment Is a Living Work of Art
- How Parkland Survivors and Chicago Youth Are Uniting to End Gun Violence
- What It’s Like: My 30-Year Struggle With Antidepressants
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Lobster Lady?
- 6 Moms on Motherhood Through the Years
- The Grimes Guide to Space Travel
- How We Made Our Own CGI Influencer in 48 Hours
- Milena and the Technicolor Dog Coat
- What Would You Wear to Meet God?
- How Women Filmmakers Get It Done
- What Does It Take To Be a Duchess? Inside a Royal Etiquette Class
- The 7 Most Outspoken Women About Equal Pay in Hollywood