Here’s What Science Says You Should Eat Before and After a Workout
What you eat before your workout matters just as much as what you eat after. We spoke with Shawn Arent, a professor of kinesiology at Rutgers, to talk about which foods will best fuel you through your workout and which will encourage recovery and muscle growth.
- This Artist Sculpts Human & Animal Blood Into Striking Works of Art
- How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
- Interior Lives: This Upper East Side Apartment Is a Living Work of Art
- How Parkland Survivors and Chicago Youth Are Uniting to End Gun Violence
- What It’s Like: My 30-Year Struggle With Antidepressants
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Lobster Lady?
- 6 Moms on Motherhood Through the Years
- The Grimes Guide to Space Travel
- How We Made Our Own CGI Influencer in 48 Hours
- Milena and the Technicolor Dog Coat
- What Would You Wear to Meet God?
- How Women Filmmakers Get It Done
- What Does It Take To Be a Duchess? Inside a Royal Etiquette Class
- The 7 Most Outspoken Women About Equal Pay in Hollywood
- How to Apply Mascara: 14 Ways in Two Minutes
- Men Describe Stills From Janelle Monáe’s ‘Pynk’ Music Video
- Macron’s State Visit With Trump Was a Film Noir Romance
- Get Ultra-Colorful Smoky Eyes With Tom Ford’s Extrême Collection
- What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania Trump’s Body Language?
- As One: Making the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Yearbook