Meet the Tokyo-Based Hairstylist Turning Hair Into Art With a Few Unexpected Accessories
Stylist Ryoji Imaizumi has no restrictions on what can be transformed into hair accessories — whether it’s toy cars, Legos, candy, or even chili peppers. With a following of 152,000 on Instagram, Imaizumi gives a glimpse into his eccentric world of hairstyling.
- The 100-Year-Old Hidden Castle Tower in NYC Where AMC’s CEO Lets Down His Hair
- Inside a Design Icon’s Colonial Castle Where Snow White’s Dwarfs May Have Died
- This Artist Bends Neon Into Life-Size Sculptures of Wicked Women
- This Japanese Artist’s Rope-Bondage Performance Straddles S&M and Art
- This Artist Stocked an Entire Supermarket With 31,000 Felt Sculptures
- Inside Aelfie’s Eclectic Williamsburg Loft
- The Horniest Vibrator Scenes From Film and TV
- If You Like Black, White, and Minimalism, You’ll Love this Tribeca Loft
- This Artist’s Giant Yarn Sculptures Explode With Color
- This Artist Sculpts Human & Animal Blood Into Striking Works of Art
- How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
- The Most Important Thing to Pack for Labor Day
- Interior Lives: This Upper East Side Apartment Is a Living Work of Art
- How Parkland Survivors and Chicago Youth Are Uniting to End Gun Violence
- What It’s Like: My 30-Year Struggle With Antidepressants
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Lobster Lady?
- 6 Moms on Motherhood Through the Years
- The Grimes Guide to Space Travel
- How We Made Our Own CGI Influencer in 48 Hours
- Milena and the Technicolor Dog Coat