Poppa Snoop Is the Runway Star We Never Knew We Needed
The roster of models for Philipp Plein’s show included not one but two of Snoop Dogg’s relations: His son, Cordell Broadus, and his father, who is known as Poppa Snoop. Cordell is turning into a fashion regular – he’s also walked in Dolce & Gabbana, and at the age of 20, he’s the creative director for his Snoop Dogg’s clothing line, Joyrich – but this was the first runway experience for Poppa Snoop. We talked to him about how he made it into the show, his experience at fashion week, and working with his grandson.
- 6 Moms on Motherhood Through the Years
- The Grimes Guide to Space Travel
- How We Made Our Own CGI Influencer in 48 Hours
- Milena and the Technicolor Dog Coat
- What Would You Wear to Meet God?
- How Women Filmmakers Get It Done
- What Does It Take To Be a Duchess? Inside a Royal Etiquette Class
- The 7 Most Outspoken Women About Equal Pay in Hollywood
- How to Apply Mascara: 14 Ways in Two Minutes
- Men Describe Stills From Janelle Monáe’s ‘Pynk’ Music Video
- Macron’s State Visit With Trump Was a Film Noir Romance
- Get Ultra-Colorful Smoky Eyes With Tom Ford’s Extrême Collection
- What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania Trump’s Body Language?
- As One: Making the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Yearbook
- ‘How I Get It Done’ Panelists Share Their Secrets to Success
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Engagement Chicken
- This 9-Year-Old Hair Model Has a Message for Other Girls
- A Face Without Eyebrows Is a World of Possibility
- Meet the Greek-Cypriot Model Owning Her Unibrow, Named Veronica
- Meet the Fragrance Professional Whose Perfect Hair Is a Statement of Success