Radical Beauty: These Lifestyle Vampires Are Serious About Their Fangdom
Sun-soaked Los Angeles might not be an ideal locale for creatures of the night, but for members of the Sabretooth Clan — the world’s largest social network of vampire lifestylers — it’s perfect.
Each year, more than a thousand fanged, well-coiffed vampires attend the Endless Night Vampire Ball in Hollywood. Presided over by Father Sebastiaan, the founder of the Clan, this party is a riot of color, 19th-century costumes, and teeth-baring.
At daybreak, however, Father Sebastiaan — a.k.a. Sebastiaan van Houten — returns to his job as fang-maker for his unending stream of clients. From his studio in Hollywood, he schools us on the role of fangs as sex toy, the epic-ness of his balls, and the rites of transformation any human has to undergo in order to enter his Clan.
- The Horniest Vibrator Scenes From Film and TV
- If You Like Black, White, and Minimalism, You’ll Love this Tribeca Loft
- This Artist’s Giant Yarn Sculptures Explode With Color
- This Artist Sculpts Human & Animal Blood Into Striking Works of Art
- How Likely Are You to Get Skin Cancer?
- Interior Lives: This Upper East Side Apartment Is a Living Work of Art
- How Parkland Survivors and Chicago Youth Are Uniting to End Gun Violence
- What It’s Like: My 30-Year Struggle With Antidepressants
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Lobster Lady?
- 6 Moms on Motherhood Through the Years
- The Grimes Guide to Space Travel
- How We Made Our Own CGI Influencer in 48 Hours
- Milena and the Technicolor Dog Coat
- What Would You Wear to Meet God?
- How Women Filmmakers Get It Done
- What Does It Take To Be a Duchess? Inside a Royal Etiquette Class
- The 7 Most Outspoken Women About Equal Pay in Hollywood
- How to Apply Mascara: 14 Ways in Two Minutes
- Men Describe Stills From Janelle Monáe’s ‘Pynk’ Music Video
- Macron’s State Visit With Trump Was a Film Noir Romance